YOUR HEALTH
AT A GLANCE
THIS IS A REPOST
OF MY BLOG POST ON SEPTEMBER 27, 2013.
I have created a
spread sheet. The spread sheet is designed to help you to get your act
together concerning your health, by 1) allowing you to have all your current vital signs/statistics on one sheet (your
present health condition) and 2) providing you with a place to
record your future health goals for one year from now, along with
specifics, for example, what size pants, or dress (for the ladies) do you
want to wear when you reach your one
year goal? and 3) giving you a place to update your vital
sign/statisticsevery three months (quarterly)
during the year to track your progress toward reaching your one year
goals This format will allow you to set goals, then track them quarterly
for a year. My hope is that it will provide a way for you to envision
where they want to be in a year, then set realistic goals based on that vision.
In consultation with your doctor, I think you will be able to develop a
vision for where you want to be health wise in a year, and a plan for how you
want to get there.
I value your
opinion. I want your honest opinion about how the spread sheet can be
improved.
Please email me at hotsnowflake@hughes.net and I will send you the spread sheet in an email attachment for you to look over and tell me what you think. Just say, "send me the Your Health at a Glance Spread Sheet" in the body of the email, and I will send it by reply.
Please email me at hotsnowflake@hughes.net and I will send you the spread sheet in an email attachment for you to look over and tell me what you think. Just say, "send me the Your Health at a Glance Spread Sheet" in the body of the email, and I will send it by reply.
No matter what
your health condition is, poor, fair, good, or great, the spread sheet will
allow you to visually see at a glance where you are now, and where you want to
be in a year. Again,
consult with your doctor to develop a plan for the year. You need goals and plans before you can take focused directed action.
consult with your doctor to develop a plan for the year. You need goals and plans before you can take focused directed action.
I want this tool
to be widely used, so I plan to have up to 100 people give me their critique on
it. So please let me know if you think it has potential, can YOU use it,
and what can I change, add, or delete to make it better. You can make changes
to the actual spreadsheet and email it back to me, if you like.
Again, please
email me at hotsnowflake@hughes.net and I will send you the spread sheet in an
attachment for you to look over and tell me what you think..
Thanks in advance for your support and encouragement
Daily Bible
Reading and Study Report
OCTOBER/29/2013
READ:
2 Chronicles
Chapters 26-27
Daniel Chapter
7
Acts Chapter 7
Bible
Study: 30 minutes
Daily Prayer Report
OCTOBER/29/2013
Evening
Prayer: 15 minutes
Morning
Prayer: 30 minutes
Noon
Prayer: 15 minutes
(DEER)
Daily Exercise Report
OCTOBER/29/2013
Pull Ups - 21
Crunches - 100
Ab Work
(Crunches, leg lifts, bicycling legs) - 4 minutes
Push Ups - 73
PRAYER
Dear Lord, Thank you for creating me. Thank you for my health and strength. Help me to take care of my body, your
temple. In Jesus Name, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment