YOUR HEALTH
AT A GLANCE
LET'S GET SERIOUS. That
is the name of a great song by Jermaine Jackson, one of the original Jackson Five. It is also the name of the LET'S GET SERIOUS
Health Plan 2014. Kick off of the plan
is scheduled for Sunday, December 1, 2013.
Those who will be participating should make all necessary preparations
to GET SERIOUS about their health. No
excuses. Whatever your current health
status, there is room for improvement.
All of us want to be better than we are right now. As we age, we will naturally lose some muscle
mass, and we are all gong to die one day, no matter what. However, what we do every day has a direct
bearing on the quality and may even influence the quantity of our days on this
Earth.
I measure my life in relation to my mother's life. Mama Sharon died February 9, 1996. I was there, watching as her breathing
slowed, and she took what amounted to gasps for about a minute. Then the gasps stopped. She was dead.
She was 57 years old. I have
never felt pain in my heart before or since as great as the pain I have felt
from losing my mother. I dedicate this
Health Plan to her memory.
I am now 58, one year older than my mother was when she died.
Tomorrow I will continue the ROLL OUT of the LET'S GET SERIOUS Health
Plan- 2014,
MORE INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND ON YESTERDAY'S BLOG POST. LOOK AT YESTERDAY'S POST, OCTOBER 29, 2013.
You can also just EMAIL ME AT hotsnowflake@hughes.net to get a copy of the spreadsheet.
Daily Bible
Reading and Study Report
OCTOBER/30/2013
READ:
2 Chronicles
Chapter 28
Daniel Chapter
8
Acts Chapter 8
Bible
Study: 30 minutes
Daily Prayer Report
OCTOBER/30/2013
Evening
Prayer: 15 minutes
Morning
Prayer: 30 minutes
Noon
Prayer: 15 minutes
(DEER)
Daily Exercise Report
OCTOBER/30/2013
Pull Ups - 21
Crunches - 100
Ab Work
(Crunches, leg lifts, bicycling legs) - 4 minutes
Push Ups - 73
PRAYER
Dear Lord God, Thank you for another day. Bless the LET'S GET SERIOUS HEALTH PLAN -
2014. May it glorify You. In Jesus Name,
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment