Sunday, August 18, 2013




STROLLING IN THE DEEP
(DAILY EXERCISE PLAN 2013)


Daily Exercise.  For some it is part of their job.  Professional dancers and athletes come to mind.  Others work at desk jobs with little physical activity.  Many of us get some exercise in our daily routines, but often not enough.  We all need daily exercise.  To make sure we get it, we must:

1.  Decide we are going to get the exercise.
2.  Plan what exercises we will do, and when we will do them.
3.  Follow the plan . 


THE PLAN: JAN. 1 - DEC. 31,  2013

 I decided to increase the push ups, by one each week, to  increase the pull ups by one each month.  and, to do 100 crunches daily, all year.

I decided to increase the ab exercises differently: one minute daily in  January, then two minutes daily, February and March, 3 minutes daily, April, May, and June, 4 minutes daily, July, August, September, and October, and 5 minutes daily, November, December. Ab exercises are Leg lifts, bicycling the legs,  and crunches, just to name a  few.

January 2013

January 1 - 7      30  pushups
January 8 - 14     31  pushups
January 15 - 21    32  pushups
January 22 - 28    33  pushups
January 29 - 31   34  pushups (3 of 7 days.  Will complete the week in February)

January 1- 31     12 pull ups
January 1 - 31 100 crunches
January 1 - 31 one minute ab exercises


February 2013
February 1 - 4  34 pushups (4 of 7 days.  Completes the week started in January)
February 5 - 11    35 pushups
February 12 - 18   36 pushups
February 19 - 25    37 pushups
February 26 - 28    38 pushups

February 1 - 28 13 pull ups
February 1 - 28 100 crunches
February 1 - 28 two minutes ab exercises

This format was repeated each month, January  to December 2013

December 2013
1 - 2    77 pushups
3 - 9     78 pushups
10 - 16  79 pushups
17 - 23   80 pushups
24 - 30   81 pushups
31           82 pushups

December 1 - 31 23 pull ups
December 1 - 31 100 crunches
December 1 - 31 5 minutes ab exercises






TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Following this plan this year has been good for me.  I realized in June that doing these exercises right after prayer each morning, and before doing anything else, had become a habit.   I got up expecting to follow my habit, and I did it.    I began to feel a great sense of accomplishment after completing the exercises each day.  I began to see improvement in the look and feel of my biceps, pectorals, and abs.  Mentally, physically, emotionally and even spiritually, I felt uplifted, empowered, strong.  I know it is only by God's grace that I have been able to do this.  To God be the Glory. 

.

GARDEN

Our garden has been an inspiration this year.  It is such a joy to grow your own food.  We have a small watermelon patch, and a cantaloupe patch.  We are harvesting our  second planting of tomatoes this year.  Alabama has a long growing season.  We will have three separate tomato harvests.        






HERE'S MY (DEER)
Daily Exercise Report
AUGUST/18/2013

Pull Ups - 19
Crunches - 100
Ab Work (Crunches, leg lifts, bicycling legs) - 4 minutes
Push Ups - 62

TOMORROW
Tomorrow, I'll talk about my future exercise plans.  Thanks for reading.  Please leave a comment
PRAYER
Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for another day of life.  May everything I do today bring glory to You.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment