Thursday, August 29, 2013

FOLLOWING THE PLAN

SOME TIMES THE BEST YOU CAN DO IS TO STICK TO THE BASICS.  YOU MAKE IT THROUGH the day, and do what you have to do.  Following plans can be like that sometimes.  You get through the plan and nothing else.  This blog post is kind of like that.  I don't have a lot to say, but I am posting the basics, the plans I have committed to follow.  Having these plans, and reporting here in my blog helps me to stay focused on getting these things done.  It is not always easy following a plan.  Exercise can get tiresome.  We all know how difficult prayer can be at times.  Following a plan for these things gives me satisfaction that I have elevated them to priorities.  I have made them important so that if I get little else done, I get these things done.

THE PROCESS OF PLANNING

Planning is a three step process:

1.     Identifying an area of your life that can be improved by Planning.
2.     Finding or creating a Plan that works for you.
3.     Implementing the Plan.

Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail.  All of us want to be successful in the Art and Science of Life, and at life's end know that we have earned a degree of Accomplishment in the College of Life.  We have met and achieved our life's goals, because we planned it and followed our Plan. 

Daily Bible Reading and Study Report
AUGUST/29/2013

READ:
2 Kings Chapter 3
Jeremiah Chapter 51
1 Corinthians Chapter 11

Bible Study:  30 minutes




Daily Prayer Report
AUGUST/29/2013
Evening Prayer:  15 minutes
Morning Prayer:  30 minutes
Noon Prayer:       15 minutes  


(DEER)
Daily Exercise Report
AUGUST/29/2013

Pull Ups - 19
Crunches - 100
Ab Work (Crunches, leg lifts, bicycling legs) - 4 minutes
Push Ups - 64




No comments:

Post a Comment