MY DAILY PRAYER PLAN, AGAIN
PROPHECIES ARE GOD'S REVEALED
PLANS
God's revealed plans are called prophecies. Prophecies like Isaiah 7:14 foretold the first
coming of Jesus Christ:
Isaiah 7:14 Therefore
the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive,
and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
This prophecy reveals God's plan. When the prophecy was fulfilled it confirmed God's
plan. God is a planner. I am made in God's image. I need
to plan. Unlike God, my plans may, or
may not, come to pass. But I still need
to plan.
THE IMPORTANCE OF PLANNING
Most of us already do a lot of planning, but there are some
areas of our lives that go without planning, much to our detriment. That is why I have been focusing in my blog on planning.
I've followed my daily exercise plan, since January 1, 2013, Doing that has
given me confidence, and encouragement to examine other areas of my life, to
see where I might benefit from planning.
LOVE AND TRUST
I announced my daily prayer plan yesterday. I am
committed to following it.. Having it in
writing gives it concreteness, firmness, distinctness, and clarity. I can see it in my mind, and I truly want to
do it. I know it will not always be easy
to stay on the plan, but I will make every effort to do so, because I don't
want to fail. I also believe I will
benefit from it. That is because I will
be spending more time in prayer than I have been up to now. Unlike physical exercise, which mainly helps
the body, prayer can improve any and every part of my life. I know my trust in God, and my love of God, will grow as I spend more time with Him.
MY DAILY PRAYER REPORT
Genesis 1:5
And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were
the first day.
God viewed the new day as starting with evening, the time
when it gets dark, sunset. Man has assigned
the new "day" to begin at midnight. Midnight, as you know, is actually the middle
of the "night". That is why, in my humble opinion, it is called MID-NIGHT. God's plan
for the first day, and every day since, follows the sun. When the daylight is gone, the "day" is over, and a new
"day" begins. My daily prayer
report will follow God's "evening and morning" day plan.
Psalm 55:17: Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.
Daily Prayer Report
AUGUST/23/2013
Evening Prayer: 15 minutesMorning Prayer: 30 minutes
Noon Prayer: 15 minutes
(DEER)
Daily Exercise Report
AUGUST/23/2013
Pull Ups - 19
Crunches - 100
Ab Work (Crunches, leg lifts, bicycling legs) - 4 minutes
Push Ups - 63
TOMORROW
Tomorrow I will share more thoughts on prayer.
PRAYER
Dear
Lord God, at evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud unto you.
Please hear my voice. In Jesus
Name. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment