Saturday, August 24, 2013



"CRY ALOUD"
Psalm 55:17
Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud:  and he shall hear my voice.



This means vocal, loud,  prayer.  But it means more than that.   "Hamah" is the original Hebrew word for "cry aloud" (check this online at www.blueletterbible.org),  "Hamah"  means:

"to murmur, growl, roar, cry aloud, mourn, rage, sound, make noise, tumult, be clamorous, be disquieted, be loud, be moved, be troubled, be in an uproar"

SERIOUS PRAYER

This is serious prayer, not our quiet, "Lord bless so and so", prayers. It is loud, troubled, moving, prayer, full of emotion and disturbance of mind and soul.

FERVENT PRAYER
Our prayers must be "fervent", "hot", to really move us and move God.  Weak, lackadaisical, lazy prayers are the lukewarm of Revelations 3:15-16.  God wants us to be moved in prayer, if we expect Him to be moved by our prayers.

TEARS

I usually pray silently,   And there is a time for that.  But sometimes prayer needs to be disturbed, troubled, upset.   I want the Lord to move my spirit by His Spirit, so that my prayers can truly come from the depths of my heart.  I want  deeper concern, real anguish, over what I am praying about, whether I am praying for myself, someone else, a relationship, a situation, or anything else.  Sometimes, there should be tears.

I want my prayers, and my prayer life,  to be strong.  Please pray for me.

Daily Prayer Report
AUGUST/24/2013
Evening Prayer:  15 minutes
Morning Prayer:  30 minutes
Noon Prayer:       15 minutes  


(DEER)
Daily Exercise Report
AUGUST/24/2013

Pull Ups - 19
Crunches - 100
Ab Work (Crunches, leg lifts, bicycling legs) - 4 minutes
Push Ups - 63


TOMORROW

Tomorrow, I will share my plans to start a Bible Reading and Study Plan. 


PRAYER


Lord, help me to pray in your Spirit.  Move me by your Spirit.  Help me to cry aloud, and I know you will hear my voice.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment